3 pounds apples
1 cinnamon stick
5 tablespoon sugar
1 cup water
2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Cooking method :
- Clean apple by peeling, coring and slicing.
- Place apple in a large saucepan. Combine apples with cinnamon stick, sugar and water.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer. Stir occasionally until apples are tender.
- Remove from heat, discard cinnamon stick. Stir in fresh lemon juice.
- Cool prior to eating.
Serve : 8
4 tablespoon butter
4 potatoes, diced
2 liters chicken stock
1 cup yoghurt
2 clove garlic, crushed
1 kg carrot, sliced
2 onions, chopped
4 tablespoon chopped herbs
- Melt in saucepan, add carrot, garlic and onion. Sauté for 3 minutes. Stir in potato, reduce heat, and cover for 5 minute.
- Pour in the chicken stock. Bring it to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, cover for 15 minutes.
- Puree soup in food processor. Serve in soup bowl, add a spoon full of yoghurt and sprinkle the herbs.
30 gr dried Chrysanthemum flower
4 cups water
Rock sugar or honey
- Rinse the dried Chrysanthemum flower and drain the water from flower.
- Put the flowers in water and bring it to boil. Let the water boil for 10 minutes
- Remove the tea from heat. Allow tea to stand for 5 minutes. Pour the chrysanthemum tea through a strainer and discard the chrysanthemum flowers.
- Pour tea into cup and allow to cool slightly before drinking.
- Add rock sugar or honey and stir till dissolves .
- Enjoy your chrysanthemum tea !
If you can not find dried Chrysanthemum flower you can use Instant Chrysanthemum Tea Granule Packs. It ready to use, just add water and serve!
Chrysanthemum tea would be a perfect drink for kids. This tea is excellent in easing a sore throat.
125 gr cranberry
60 ml water
150 gr strawberry, hulled
40 gr caster sugar
100 ml orange juice
- Boil the sugar and water in a pan. Stir until the sugar is dissolved
- Put the cranberry and strawberry in a blender. Sieve the puree. Mix with the sugary water and orange juice.
- Fill the lolly moulds, then add the sticks. Freeze 2 hours until solid.
2 kg pumpkin, peel and diced
120 gr butter
2 onion, chopped
8 cups chicken stock
½ cups cream
Salt and nutmeg for seasoning
- Melt butter in saucepan, sauté onion for 15 minutes
- Add pumpkin and pour in the chicken stock. Cover for 20 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer. Remove from heat.
- Put the pumpkin in food processor. Put it back in the saucepan. Add nutmeg and salt, taste for seasoning. Stir in cream and simmer gently.
- Serve in soup bowl, add a swirl of cream.
Strawberry Milky Cups
150 gr white chocolate
150 gr cream cheese
2 eggs white, beaten until soft peak
250 gr fresh strawberry
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add melted white chocolate. Beat until combine.
- Fold beaten eggs white into mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into small bowl. Layer the mixture and strawberry. Chill for 30 minute and serve.
Page 1 | Page 2
Find preschool Thematic Unit and activity for :
Art Center | Block Center | Dramatic Center | Language Art Center
Manipulative Center | Math Center | Science Center
Find another preschool activities in :
Gross Motor Skill | Song and Rhymes | Field Trip | Kids Recipes
Return from Kids Recipes to Creative Preschool Teaching Themes Home